FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Marana, AZ – June 29, 2016 – Vendor Transparency Solutions (VTS), the recovery and finance industry leader in compliance monitoring and continuing education training, has released its new Expanded VTS Library.
“The addition of the expanded VTS Library, together with the VTS Complaint Handling Module, The VTS Profile, the VTS Training Center and the VTS Marketing Module makes VTS the most powerful compliance monitoring service in the industry.” Said, Max Pineiro, President of VTS.
In an effort to better prepare VTS subscribed companies with the various compliance related requests from clients, subscribers now have access to 23 individual policy templates. This service is provided by VTS at no additional cost to its subscribers.
These policies have been reviewed and approved by Attorney Michael Dougherty of Weltman, Weinberg & Reis. Policies which are also covered as part of education training and testing in the VTS Training Center.
VTS now maintains the most detailed and expansive collection of compliance policy templates available in the industry.
“Our main goal is to continuously provide tools to our subscribers that will empower them to reach the highest level of compliance and better mitigate risk,” Pineiro said.
The individual policies added to the library are:
- Americans With Disabilities Act Policy (ADA)
- Anti-Bribery & Corruption Policy
- Bankruptcy Policy
- Clean Desk Policy
- Code of Conduct & Ethics Policy
- Complaint Handling Policy
- Confidentiality Policy
- Drug Free Workplace Policy
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act Policy (ECOA)
- Equipment and Facility Policy
- Field Operations/Breach of Peace Policy GLBA Policy
- Information Security Policy
- Red Flag Rules Policy
- Security Policy
- Service Members Civil Relief Act Policy (SCRA)
- Social Media & Confidentiality Policy
- Unfair Deceptive Abusive Acts and Practices Policy (UDAAP)
- Workplace Violence Policy
- Workplace Violence Incident Report
VTS is the leading, independent, compliance monitoring platform tailored to serve the automotive lending industry. VTS provides its clients with a secure portal that allows the live monitoring of their service providers and all of their compliance related documents, audits and inspections.
For additional Information on the VTS Extended Library, or on VTS itself, please visit
www.vtscheck.com or call 520-468-3990 ext.102.