In conjunction with Alex Price, RISC was excited at the challenge of bringing his years of experience as a Master Skip Tracer to the Industry in the form of a national educational curriculum.
For those who don’t know Alex Price, he is a nationally-recognized expert on the Art of Skip Tracing, with over 25+ years of experience in skip-tracing, collections and training.
In addition to receiving national certification, those who enroll in the course will also receive at no cost two additional and invaluable tools; the Military Locator Guide and the Florida Records Guide.
It is imperative that those who provide skip tracing services undergo the training to understand the various federal laws affecting data security, pre-texting, military personnel, etc. We are convinced that the Skip-Tracers National Certification Program will provide this training and will be an invaluable tool to enhance their ability to serve their clients professionally and competently.
To Order your program today: http://www.riscus.com/ecomSkip.aspx. Or call 866-996-7472
Introduction to Alex Price
Alex Price is a nationally-recognized expert on the Art of Skip Tracing and author of Skip Tracers National Certification Program with over 25+ years of experience in skip-tracing, collections and public speaking. Alex began his career with Barnett Bank as a field representative collecting past-due accounts. He then moved to World Omni Finance, where over the next ten years he worked in all aspects of collections and handling the nationwide charge-off skip portfolio.
In 1995, Mr. Price ventured out and opened his own skip-tracing company, Renegade Research, Inc. After 10 years of operating his own successful skip-tracing company, he joined the MasterFiles® team as a Consultant in May of 2006. Later that same year he accepted the position of National Sales/Training Manager to bring the next generation of skip-tracing technology to the Skip-Tracing industry.
Alex Price has become a highly sought-after speaker in the auto recovery, bail enforcement and financial service industries. He combines old school skip-tracing methods with new age cyber-tracking technology to equip attendees with tools that he gained through invaluable experience. He balances the hard facts about skips with just the right amount of humor and a touch of southern charm.
Here are some of his other affiliations and qualifications:
- In 2010 was honored as the only skip-tracer ever admitted as a honorary member of the American Recovery Association (ARA)
- The only skip-tracer to have achieved the Certified Asset Recovery Specialist (CARS) Certification
- The only skip-tracer accepted for membership to Time Finance Adjusters (TFA)—where he also served as a member of the Advisory Board
- Member of Allied Adjusters.
- Served as a member of the Advisory Board for the Florida Association of Licensed Recovery Agents (FALRA)
- Instructor for state of Oklahoma,Tennessee and Arkansas Bail Enforcement Agent continuing education programs
- Former Advisory Council member of the Society of Certified Recovery Agents (SCRA)
- Current Board Member of the National Association of Fraud Investigators (NAFI)
- Member of the Florida Alliance of Certified Asset Recovery Specialists (FLACARS)
- Member of the Professional Bail Agents of the United States (PBUS)
- Current Committee Member of Technology (PBUS)
- Current Committee Member of Education (PBUS)
- Board member Cybertrackers.ning.com
- As Director and co-founder for the Professional Training Group (PTG), he served as an instructor for the forty-hour State of Florida mandated course for Recovery Agents
Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org , Office: (972) 735-2353, Fax: (972) 735-2354